Atticus... I am so sorry hon. I promise you can kill me after I tell everyone eleven facts about myself. XD
- List 11 random facts about myself
- Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated me
- Nominate 11 people for the award, along with 11 questions for them to answer
2. If you could give a copy of your book to any famous person, who would it be and why? (Haha already did that-- Meg Cabot, and she LIKED IT! :D ) Joss Whedon. "Here. Read it. Like it. Make it into a movie. KTHNXBAI."
3. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? To answer this, I need to know what the heck a woodchuck is. *eyebrow*
4. If you could pick a person to play one of the central characters in your story, who would it be? Oh, I dream cast all the time. I have the whole cast for The Lucky One mapped out. Not so much for Death and Other Things I Fail At though... I'm thinking Katherine Heigl would be a good Sophia, if she died her hair red again like in One For the Money.
5. What was the last song you couldn't get out of your head? The Glee version of Any Way You Want It/Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'. That is a song that is required to be played at the highest volume, with hair swinging, air guitars, and shimmying.
6. On days you don't feel like cooking, what is the first thing you think of getting for take out? Cannot cook. Like at all. But I love take out! And sushi. Yum.
7. Dogs or cats? Dogs. I am such a dog person. I don't mind cuddling with cats though.
8. If you could go on a writing retreat to anywhere in the world, where would it be? Oh gosh... I've always dreamed of owning a vacation cabin in the mountains of Montana, where I could do nothing but listen to the silence and write. So there. Definitely.
9. What is the best book you read in 2012? Haaa, Helen, I see what you did there... Actually, I have to say Necromancing the Stone by Lish McBride... with MYTHOLOGY a very close second. XD The only reason it trumps MYTHOLOGY is because of the climax. Goodness gracious. It takes a lot to make me cry in a book but I misted in that one, no joke.
10. What is your favorite rock band from the 80's? Ooh, can I say Kansas if my favorite Kansas song was Carry On Wayward Son and is actually from the 70s? I'm a huge Journey fan. Also, Bon Jovi. Also, Queen. And maybe Green Day (they count. Don't they?). Oh man, don't make me choose, that's not fair.
11. Tell us your short pitch for your WIP. Well I just finished Death and Other Things I Fail At for NaNoWriMo, so I suppose it's time to pick a new project. XD
And if Ivy wants to help them, she has to first figure out how to pull down the walls she built and tell the truth, to both herself and everyone else.