Monday, June 18, 2012

Procrastination Fail... (AKA D-BOP!)

I hate bullies.
I've been there. Both on the recieving end and the dealing end. Sometimes you wanna just scream at someone, anyone who'll listen. Doesn't matter how you do it, be it through teasing or put-downs, calling names or being passive aggressive. If it hurts other people, you shouldn't do it.

Cyberbullying... I never understood how people could be more effective when bullying this way, but now I do. My entire Twitter page blew up because of what some girl-- some young girl, no less-- said to my friends. Calling them horrible, nasty names, things a twelve-year-old shouldn't even know about until she gets into high school. Hacking my friend's account and changing her bio and her display name. I honestly don't understand how someone could be so freaking mean. She told my friend to kill herself or she would for her. Freaked her out so much she almost did, but us Twitterfolk got to her in time.
This is not okay by me.

I don't like bullying. I don't like my friends getting bullied. It took me copying her tweets into a Word document and threatening to call the police for her to leave and give my friend her Twitter account back. I would've done it, too, which kind of scares me. But I'm not afraid to step forward and stand up to them.

D-BOP: Don't Bully Other People. :)
--
Okay, rant over. I apologize for poofing on you guys! I went online and I saw that I had an extra follower! :D Thank you for following me, whoever you are! <333
Now that I actually have people who read my posts, I should post more often, huh? Okay, I shall!
Updates with yours truly:
1. MY BOOK IS BEING PUBLISHED AS AN EBOOK TOMORROOOOOW! It's Harm's Way-- previously known as The Lucky One-- and it'll be on Amazon.com, iTunes, and Kindle. I'll post a link if you guys wanna check it out. :)

2. I'm learning to drive... joy. [/sarcasm] No, seriously-- it's kind of terrifying and exhilarating at the same time. Guess that gives you a hint on my age, lol... if you're American. :P

3. I'm sick. Yucky yucky grossness. So if I sound slightly incoherent in any of my recent/future posts... it's probably 'cause I am.

Anyway! That's what's up! I promise to update more often. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment